Ако не искаш да следиш курсове на валути, нямаш време за това, а искаш да продаваш или да купуваш валута по избран от себе си курс, възползвай се от опция на валутния алерт.
Why are currency alerts useful?
- They simplify the analysis of FX market
- They provide a guarantee of the exchange rate selected
- They enable automatic initiation of a transaction, on condition the exchange rate you selected is reached
- They enable a faster execution, in consequence allowing to save money
How do they work?
Lets us assume you want to buy US$ 100 at the rate of 4.00 PLN per $1. In the user panel, you just add a currency alert and that is all you have to do. Cinkciarz.pl follows the FX exchange for you.
- At 10:00 the FX exchange rate for PLN is 4.10 - the alert will not be sent, as the required threshold has not been reached
- At 10:05 the FX exchange rate for PLN is 4.00. Currency alert is generated. We automatically receive a text message on your mobile or e-mail. If we ticked the proper option in the user panel - Cinkciarz.pl will initiate for us the transaction to buy US$ 100 at the rate selected
How to add a currency alert?
- Register in Cinkciarz.pl (see manual)
- Select Services -> Currency alerts in the User panel
- Click 'Add a currency alert' on the right side of the screen
- Fill out the form, providing a name of the alert
- Select the transaction type and the currency, which rate is of your interest
- In the final box provide the desired exchange rate