Register at Cinkciarz.pl and enjoy the benefits of online currency exchange. Creating an account is easy and takes only a few minutes.
1. First, click the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner of the website.
2. Select the Account type from the list.
- Private account - the account is registered under the name of an individual.
- Company account - the account is registered under the name of a company.
- Company account - Currency exchange office - the account is registered under the name of a currency exchange office. A foreign exchange business license is required.
3. Depending on the type of account, enter your name or your company’s name.
4. Enter an email address. Please note: If you forget your password to the Cinkciarz.pl User Panel, this is the address the password will be sent to.
5. Enter a username. It has to consist of 4-15 characters (no spaces).
6. Enter a password. Please note: it has to consist of 8-15 characters, at least 1 upper and 1 lowercase letter and 1 digit. For safety reasons never share your password.
7. Repeat the password.
8. Select a Country, which should be consistent with your nationality.
9. Enter your mobile number.
10. Please read the Regulations carefully. If you do not agree to the Regulations, you can not become a Cinkciarz.pl User.
11. Check 'I agree to the Regulations'.
12. Click the 'Register' button.
13. Once the appropriate fields have been completed, an activation link is sent to the email address provided. Please note: the activation link is only valid for 24 hours after the email is received.
14. Click the activation link.
15. You will be transferred to the login site. Your registration has been confirmed. You can now log in.