Change the account number within a standing order
This guide will navigate you through the process of changing the account number within the standing order.
1. In order to change the bank account number, to which the return transfer is sent, select Services from the side menu and then go to Standing orders.
2. Select an order from the list by clicking 'Preview'.
3. Click the ‘Change the account’ button.
4. Keep in mind that the amounts can only be changed up to 7 days ahead of the next transaction.
5. Select the standing order bank account.
6. Click the ‘Change the account’ button.
7. A notification confirming the changes will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
8. Click the link attached to the email.
9. Changes to the standing order contract has been saved.