Registering at Cinkciarz.pl is easy. Once you hold an account, you can reap the benefits of buying, selling and exchanging currency online.
1. First, click the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner of the website.
2. Select the account type from the list.
- Private account - the account is registered under the name of an individual.
- Company account - the account is registered under the name of a company.
- Company account - Currency exchange office - the account is registered under the name of a currency exchange office. A foreign exchange business license is required.
3. Depending on the type of account, enter your name or your company’s name.
4. Enter an appropriate email address. Please note: in case you forget your password to the Cinkciarz.pl User Panel, this is the address the password will be sent to.
5. Enter the username. It has to consist of 4-15 characters (alphanumeric only, no spaces).
6. Enter a password. Please note: it has to consist of 8-15 characters, at least 1 upper and 1 lowercase letter and 1 digit. For safety reasons never share your password with a third party.
7. Repeat the password.
8. Enter your telephone number.
9. Indicate how you heard about Cinkciarz.pl by selecting one of the options from the list.
10. Please read the Regulations carefully. You are required to agree to the regulations in order to become a user of Cinkciarz.pl.
11. Check 'I agree to the Regulations'.
12. Click the 'Register' button
13. Once the appropriate fields have been completed, an activation link is sent to the email address provided when registering. Please note: the activation link is only valid for 24 hours after receiving the message.
14. Click the activation link.
15. You will be transferred to the login site. Your registration has been confirmed. You can now log in.