Our manual will guide you through the currency cards at Cinkciarz.pl.
Buy the currency card
1. In order to buy a Cinkciarz.pl currency card, select Services from the side menu and then go to Currency cards.
2. Click ‘Order a card’ in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter the number of cards to order.
4. Select the bank to which the payment for the cards will be made.
5. Click the ‘Order’ button.
6. Log in to your online bank account and make a money transfer in accordance with the data provided in the Transfer details section. Should you have problems with making the transfer, please visit the bank’s website for help.
7. Click ‘Copy’ next to the fields containing the bank details and press Ctrl+V in the appropriate fields. You can also right-click in the field and select ‘Paste’. Proceed as indicated.
8. Make the money transfer to Cinkciarz.pl.
9. Once the funds are booked in the account, the ordered currency card(s) will be sent to the address provided.
10. After receiving the card, it needs to be activated. To learn how to do this, see the ‘Currency card activation’ video guide.
Activating the currency card
1. In order to activate your currency card, select Services from the side menu and then go to Currency cards. Click ‘Card activation’ in the top right corner of the page.
2. Select the currency of your card.
3. Enter the last four digits of your card number. The number is placed on the front of the card.
4. Enter the last nine digits of the card's reference number. The number can be found on the reverse of the card.
5. Click the ‘Assign’ button.
6. Your card has been activated and assigned to the account.