Dacă nu vrei să urmăreşti cursurile valutare, nu ai timp pentru aceasta, însă doreşti să vinzi sau să cumperi valută la un curs anume, utilizează opţiunea Alertă valutară.
Why are currency alerts useful?
- They simplify the analysis of FX market
- They provide a guarantee of the exchange rate selected
- They enable automatic initiation of a transaction, on condition the exchange rate you selected is reached
- They enable a faster execution, in consequence allowing to save money
How do they work?
Lets us assume you want to buy US$ 100 at the rate of 4.00 PLN per $1. In the user panel, you just add a currency alert and that is all you have to do. Cinkciarz.pl follows the FX exchange for you.
- At 10:00 the FX exchange rate for PLN is 4.10 - the alert will not be sent, as the required threshold has not been reached
- At 10:05 the FX exchange rate for PLN is 4.00. Currency alert is generated. We automatically receive a text message on your mobile or e-mail. If we ticked the proper option in the user panel - Cinkciarz.pl will initiate for us the transaction to buy US$ 100 at the rate selected
How to add a currency alert?
- Register in Cinkciarz.pl (see manual)
- Select Services -> Currency alerts in the User panel
- Click 'Add a currency alert' on the right side of the screen
- Fill out the form, providing a name of the alert
- Select the transaction type and the currency, which rate is of your interest
- In the final box provide the desired exchange rate