Biroul de Schimb Valutar Cinkciarz.pl percepe o taxă pentru transferuri în conturi din afară, costul unui asemenea transfer fiind de 0,25% din valoarea operaţiunii: USD, EUR, GBP.
|PLN||EUR, GBP, USD|
Do you work abroad and want to send money to your family in Poland in a simple way? Perhaps you plan holidays in Poland? The Easy Way To Pay In Poland card is an ideal solution for you!
Why is it useful for me?
Do you want safe access to money when abroad? Maybe you are sending your children on holidays? Would you like to be in control of expenditures? Go for the currency card of Cinkciarz.pl. It is something completely new on the domestic FX market!
Why is it useful for you?
- Offer high level of security
- Are issued without having to open an additional bank account
- Are bearer debit cards. So when purchasing them no contract has to be signed
- You can top up multiple times, up to the point the notional is reached
- Enhance the control of your expenditures - you will not spend more than what you initially planned
- You can monitor your funds via hot line, SMS, or at ATM
- They are applicable as ideal alternative of cash "pocket money"
- The funds available on the card are purchased at best exchange rates. Just like in all our solutions
- They do not require minimum deposits
- This convenience costs you 15 PLN only, mailing cost included, of course
How does it work?
- Top up the currency card from Cinkciarz.pl
- Use the card as any other payment card until the funds are used up
- Top up the currency card again
How to order a card?
- Register in Cinkciarz.pl (see manual)
- Select Services -> Currency cards in the User panel
- Click 'Order a card' on the right side of the screen
- Fill out the form
- Transfer the applicable payment to the Cinkciarz.pl's bank account
- After the funds are received, we will send the card under address that you provided
EUR card limits
|Issued before 30.10.2012 r||Issued after 31.10.2012 r|
|Limit for a single non-cash transaction||150 EUR||1 000 EUR|
|Limit for a single cash transaction and daily limit for cash withdrawal||150 EUR||150 EUR|
|Limit for making deposits in a calendar year||2500 EUR||2 500 EUR|
|Maximum balance at card technical account at a given moment||750 EUR||2 500 EUR|
|Fee charged for transactions in ATMs and terminals abroad||2,5 EUR||2,5 EUR|
GBP card limits
|Issued before 13.03.2013 r.||Issued after 14.03.2013 r.||Issued after 10.10.2013 r.|
|Limit for a single non-cash transaction||130 GBP||800GBP||800GBP|
|Limit for a single cash transaction and daily limit for cash withdrawal||130 GBP||130 GBP||130 GBP|
|Limit for making deposits in a calendar year||2 100 GBP||2 100 GBP||2 000 GBP|
|Maximum balance at card technical account at a given moment||600 GBP||2 100 GBP||2 000 GBP|
|Fee charged for transactions in ATMs and terminals abroad||2 GBP||2 GBP|
USD card limits
|Issued before 08.08.2012r.||Issued after 09.08.2012r.||Issued after 10.10.2012r.|
|Limit for a single non-cash transaction||200 USD||1 300 USD||1 300 USD|
|Limit for a single cash transaction and daily limit for cash withdrawal||200 USD||200 USD||200 USD|
|Limit for making deposits in a calendar year||3 500 USD||3 500 USD||3 000 USD|
|Maximum balance at card technical account at a given moment||1 000 USD||3 500 USD||3 000 USD|
|Fee charged for transactions in ATMs and terminals abroad||3 USD||3 USD||3 USD|
PLN card limits
|Cashless payments||Free of charge|
|Limit for a single non-cash transaction||4 000 PLN|
|Limit for a single cash transaction and daily limit for cash withdrawal||500 PLN|
|Maximum balance for a card||10 000 PLN|
|Maximum total amount of deposits made in a calendar year||10 000 PLN|
|Fee charged for transactions in ATMs and terminals in Poland||5 PLN|